Monday, March 16, 2009

Planned time spent working not breaking...

Spring break has befallen upon me and, unlike many of my boisterous cohorts, I will be Spring working not Spring breaking. Luckily I have this lovely little mural to walk by everyday on my way to school. I'm not certain who painted it, but it sure makes me happy!

Although the goal of spring break is to get some serious work done, I plan on seeing the amazing musical talents of Portland, Oregon singer/songwriter Alela Diane this evening. She is a great motivator to buckle down and get some substantial reading finished because last time she passed through the southwest she canceled her Tucson show. If you are a fan of psych folk and campfire gospel I highly suggest catching her gig. Alela will be featured at Club Congress as part of their West by Southwest showcase. If you can't make it out tonight I recommend checking her out here:


No comments:

Post a Comment