Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Update: Not so bad Tuesday

Beautiful bike ride + tasty breakfast + studio + mixed tape = a not so bad follow up to my crummy Monday.

Here is a list of a recently composed fall mixed tape I made (even though it's still in the high 80's out here in Tucson.)

1. Tous Les Garcons Et Les Filles Francoise Hardy
2. Little Garcon Born Ruffians
3. Heart of Chambers Beach House

4. New Partner Palace Music

5. My Angel Rocks Back and Fourth Four Tet

6. Gee, it's good to be back home Cass McCombs

7. Don't Watch me dancing Little Joy
8. The Rifle Alela Diane

9. The Clown Roy Orbison

10. House of the Rising Sun Cat Power

11. Smoke Rings Glen Gray and the Casa Loma Orchestra

12. Jukebox Babe Alan Vega

13. Old old Fashioned Frightened Rabbit

14. I'm a Coward Gino Washington

14. Bye bye bye Plants and Animals

15. Things will never be the same jj

16. Perfect Day Lou Reed

No comments:

Post a Comment