Monday, January 24, 2011

the universe... and some other things

 A view from my mat this morning...
Well, I've just finished part one of my Anusara yoga immersion at the Yoga Oasis here in Tucson. As I write this post... that is honestly the most clever thing I can come up with. It's been an intense six days. I came to Yoga Oasis three years ago on the recommendation and encouragement of my dear friend pix pix... Having grown up in a semi-transcendental household (dad spending the past 30 years of his life attempting to achieve enlightenment through TM and various other practises,) yoga was never a four letter word. It wasn't until that first class at the Oasis with pix pix that things began to shift for me. Through Anusara, I began to form a personal relationship to yoga outside the spectrum that I grew up understanding....
anyway...
I have started the next level of my commitment to this practice by attending this immersion again in March, and for two weeks in May.

Couldn't be happier, sleepier, stronger, and still

No comments:

Post a Comment