Friday, February 3, 2012

untrue narratives

Due to a lucky turn of events, I am now an adjunct professor teaching an upper level photography class at the University of Arizona. Unlike the many foundational photo class I have taught in the past, this class (titled 'untrue narratives') is a conceptually based. Untrue Narratives explores the concept of the pseudo-event and the manner in which photography validates these events. I am so excited to take on the challenging concepts that arise, and am hoping that this will lead to more classes in the future. 

If you are interested in what we are doing, I've set up a blog where anyone in my class can post photos to engage in on-going dialogue. Feel free to post comments!

You can check out The Untrue Narrative blog here! (class just started, so give us some time to accumulate imagery!!)

1 comment:

  1. Yeah!!!! A real, use your gift, job! I'm excited for you Emma!
    J

    ReplyDelete