Sunday, September 26, 2010

the dissolve

Image taken from one of my epic walks to the Tesco in Brati... it's good motivation
 Getting ready for an epic trip further west for Site Sante Fe's eight international biennial. I've never been to Santa Fe before, and I am really looking forward to the theme of this years exhibition aptly titled The Dissolve. Artists include my current girl crush Martha Colburn, Hiraki Sawa, Joshua Mosley, Oscar Muñoz, Jacco Olivier, Raymond Pettibon, and many other artists working in installation and new media. I'm super excited to be getting out of Tucson however, I have to give an artists presentation which, for those of you who know me, is my least favorite thing to do. I would much rather have someone speak for me... in a luchador mask... while I play nintendo ds in the corner. Wax poetic all you want about professional development and blah blah blah... I just want to observe from the side.

No comments:

Post a Comment