Thursday, September 9, 2010

one million hours later

 After a 9 hour day I simply can't wait to nest in something like this... Taken in Karin's delicious living room this summer. To bad this is in Portland, and that Karin has moved to Detroit.

Got through my entire class for the first critique of the semester. I was hesitant at first with this group of ruffians, but to my surprise, they have started to set the bar higher for themselves... for the most part. Although teaching is great and all, I still can't help but revert to adolescent insecurity when I'm stuck in front of a group of 18 or somethings for 3 hours. (I could have sword that they were talking about my short pants and frizzy hair for the first fifteen minutes)
My voice is hoarse, I'm hungry, I've got loads of work to do, but I'm content....

No comments:

Post a Comment