Saturday, April 30, 2011

i can see through time

Upon joblessness I plan to work here...
Now that the most important days of my academic existence are coming to a close (at least for the time being) I have had a lot of time on my hands. Currently I'm reading Steven King's The Stand to quell my impending summer boredom and inevitable "what am I doing with my life" dilemmas... Not only is this novel terrifying, it's giving me some weird dreams. For example, last night a close family member forced me to walk off the edge of a boat and then I found myself eating strawberry pie at the bottom of the ocean. I think post graduation isn't going to work for me...

1 comment:

  1. two nights ago i had a dream that i told a loud autistic kid, simon, who was my friend, to shut up and a moment later he killed himself and brains went everywhere. then some bully threatened to kill me and i proved to him i was simon's friend and we both started crying.

    ReplyDelete