Monday, March 1, 2010

And then it was March 1st

In our flat resides an amazing contraption called a bread maker. Pix Pix and I have been overwhelmed with the amazing possibilities this little machine has in the realm of all things bread. Above is an example of a delicious bread pudding I decided to make with the remnants of a raisin walnut variety. It is quite dangerous.

Bratislava weather is coming around, at 10 degrees Celsius, it's a beautiful day and it's just 10am. Plans include drawing supplies for a figure class I enrolled in, as well as a photo show titled East and West held in the center of town. Yesterday I caught an amazing exhibition at the national gallery that included relics from the Gothic and Slovakian Renaissance period. I was surprised to see most of the images of the trinity, passion, and general life of Christ were all but uplifting. Many of the idols depicted Christ as zombie like and green... I was also followed by many of the gallery attendants, which apparently is normal, but unnerving none the less.

No comments:

Post a Comment