Monday, March 22, 2010

Just like it's 1884

Still image from a new idea... ved' sa ony stratia (that's me looking like a burrito)

Long hours spent in the editing studio have not been wasted thanks to two really great Slovakian film makers that I have been lucky enough to have in my life this past month. Due to many different factors (I'm blaming most of said factors on the PAL/NTSC debate,) I have luckily been able to curb major problems with a handful of projects that have been in the cutting room for about a month now. Whew... It was a close one.
Much of my process here has obviously been influenced by the extreme change that I have gone through in getting here. Unlike some, I am a creature of habit to a fault, and much of this aspect of my personality has made the adjustment to Slovakia a little bit slower than others may have experienced. Long story short... this is the fuel for a few visual moments that I think have the potential for aesthetic happiness.
At least one can hope...
I had a lovely weekend in woods and watched winter finially change into spring. Gearing up for an epic weekend in Prague!

No comments:

Post a Comment