Thursday, March 11, 2010

Is it hyperacute or just acute?

Luckily I have this totally helpful first aid guide, fully equiped with pictures that I can point to when the stretchers arrive.

Is it possible for one's body to go through transplant rejection by simply transplanting themselves into another country? This is the question that is running through my head as I enter into the 5th straight week of weird bodily reactions that have formed only as a reaction to my habitating in Bratislava. Today it's gutteral demise, last week it was a case of the black lung, the week before that... well, lets not get into to much detail. However, I do think it is interesting that no matter what I do, it seems as though it is my body's sole mission to destroy and distinguish the foreign material that is Bratislava in any way, shape, or form, which really stinks because I feel like I haven't left the house in days. Send the medics... I may just die out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment