Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Truckers Atlas

After many hours a total of driving distance 1,451 miles, I've returned from my Oregon vision quest. The past two weeks have been filled with amazing company, beautiful weather, and some much needed gourmet vegetarian food. Perhaps a list of highlights will best describe my adventures.

Guitars admiring a bird that literally flew into Shanna's hair and then proceeded to hang out on Kenricks finger for a while.
Portland rose garden tour with Karin
Afternoon matinee at the Laruelhurst theatre 
Bbq with Guitars and family
Croquet wars
Afternoon drive with Guitars: Ashland via Portland
Creepy mom dancing at Alex's bar
Delicious Chamorro feast courtesy of Maria
Upping my cribbage strategy every day, all day
Roadside strawberries
Art walk featuring work by Mr. Farris
Exclusive wine tasting at Quaddy North with expert Emily 
Epic record listening party featuring the likes of Plantasia and Debussy
Reconnecting with Bunny scraps
Lithia Park
Independence day shenanigans with Guitars and Team Scrapadula
Delicious coffee roasted by my good friend Caleb
Thrifting, so much thrifting...
Good times, all the time with dearest friends.


I couldn't have asked for a better trip. I am so completely overwhelmed by the immense amount of love and support I have from my friends. Next stop on the truckers tour: Snowmass. Time until departure 11 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment